||Spotlight Analyst Relations
At Spotlight, it’s our mission to create and sustain successful analyst relations (AR) programs for our clients.
The Analyst Partner’s role is to discover and understand the industry analysts who clients want to learn from and influence. This role is a core function of Spotlight’s “Analyst Desk” team. Analyst Partners research, interview, and engage with analysts to understand their needs and build rapport.
Please note: This is primarily an interview, writing, editing, and research position (this role holds a lot of similarities with journalism or editorial positions). This is not a data-centric job. The Analyst Partner researches industry trends and interviews influential analysts (such as Gartner, Forrester, and IDC) in those markets to provide contextual analysis to Spotlight.
- Build rapport and trust with industry analysts through various interaction types
- Research the viability of and market respect for analyst firms
- Receive and deliver constructive feedback to clients
- Create and maintain biographical documents and files
- Regularly deliver planned and on-demand information to clients
- Create summaries and analysis of analyst content
- Execute planned and on-demand research requests
- Monitor and engage via social media
- Develop topical areas of expertise (examples could include security, cloud computing, digital marketing, data and insights, etc.)
- Interview skills (preparation, agility, listening)
- Research background
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments
- Poised in all situations
- Fast, accurate, concise, and polished communications
- Curious and fun
- Diligent and self-motivated
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Interest in all things digital, technology
Education and Experience:
- College degree. Preference (but not required) for journalism, communications, English, or marketing.
- Analyst relations experience a bonus, but not required.
- 5-8 years professional experience.
Spotlight is a unique, rapidly growing firm based in the River Market. Learn more about Spotlight at spotlightar.com.
Expected Start date is Q2 2018.
Spotlight is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit: https://spotlightar.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13
Or check out our careers page: http://spotlightar.com/careers.html